A weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish :)
This week’s topic is all about the characters you would crush on if you too were a fictional character. Or, you know, all those book boyfriends you secretly have ;) Well, here we go! My top ten book boyfriends are: (in no particular order)
1) Four/Tobias from Divergent by Veronica Roth: Love love LOOOOOVE this boy. There is something just so raw and real about him. I can’t really explain it.
2) Adam from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: It could have had something to do with Tahereh’s writing, but I don’t want to chalk it all up to that. Adam had me completely lusting for him.
3) Sebastian from The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti: Sebastian was just adorable. Honestly, he was so darn sweet and nice and everything you could possibly want in a boyfriend. Except for maybe the fact that he was a teen father of a child that isn’t yours… But the baby’s cuteness totally makes up for that fact.
4) Sean from The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna: Again, totally perfect boy. Although we don’t ever really know EVERYTHING about him, it’s okay. He always knows exactly what you want, and does those cute little things that make you smile and make you super happy. Who wouldn’t want that?!
5) Darcy from Pride and PRejudice by Jane Austen: No explanation needed. He’s Darcy. ‘Nuff said.
6) Ron Weasly from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: I don’t know what it is about him, but I just love him! Maybe his shyness?
7) Will from The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks: Love this boy, and love the fact that he works with sea creatures, because HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! I mean, he saved some little baby sea turtles. You’ve gotta love a boy who saves the animals, right?
8) Noah from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks: I really don’t think this one needs an explanation either :P
9 & 10) Peeta and Gale from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: I could never decide between Team Peeta and Team Gale, so that’s why they comprise numbers 9 and 10 on this list. I love them both equally. I am sorry.